If your eyes are the windows to your soul, your teeth are the white picket fence that protects the soul from windpipe-sized pieces of taffy. Strengthen your defenses against attacks on the soul with today's Groupon for clean and healthy teeth: you get a comprehensive initial exam, including x-rays and teeth cleaning, at Buckhead Dental Care for $59 (a combined $229 value). Buckhead Dental Care is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and it's open to adding more hours if needed to accommodate Groupies suffering from full-time employment or partial vampirism.
Dr. Deborah King is fully trained and licensed to investigate your chompers and make your smile its healthiest. A member of the American Dental Association and other professional organizations, Dr. King alongside her highly trained team, will perform a periodontal assessment and oral cancer screening to catch any serious problems. Each of your teeth will get the benefit of their ultra-effective instruments, and their x-rays and intraoral pictures will help you catch cavities that may be lurking undetected in the shadows of your mouth’s alleys. You'll leave with teeth so squeaky clean that spinach will slide right over crevices in which it normally hides, and Milk Duds will be repelled from your molars by a force field of spotless shine as if they were draculas fleeing from a garlic-bread fight.
By improving mouth health, you can improve overall health; research suggests a link between periodontal diseases and other chronic conditions, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer's. A cleaning might not cure brain fever or hammer toes, but broken fillings and cavities can't hide from Dr. King's expert eye (her left eye). If you lay in bed at night fearing the piercing pain of a future cavity, let Buckhead Dental Care check it out so you can sleep easy with a clean bill of health and nip dental disaster in the bud.
Because news about good dentists usually travels by word of mouth, you won't find online reviews of Buckhead Dental Care, but Dr. King shared some customer testimonials:
- The staff at Buckhead Dental Care is friendly, caring and genuine. Dr. King calling and checking on me after an appointment is above and beyond expectations. They are two steps above everyone else. – Mark Shiflet
- The staff at Dr. King’s dental practice are extremely polite and professional. Everyone greeted me and made me feel welcomed. I highly recommend Buckhead Dental Care for any dental work or maintenance. – Ruben Salazar
Great White Snark
Though the adage suggests that you let a smile be your umbrella, our Groupon cruelty experts have found that a smile actually makes a much better social hand grenade. A toothy beam can help you achieve your dreams of being more passive-aggressive, getting ahead in the cutthroat greeting card industry, or just emotionally destroying your enemies. If you don’t believe us, practice the following phrases in the mirror while maintaining a giant grin:
- There was a pretty big fire on the news today.
- I am so sorry to hear about the death of your turtle.
- I acknowledge that society needs mailmen, I just don’t think they should be paid.
- You should probably change your Gmail password.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.