All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 21, 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2015
Reviewed September 14, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $11 for tubing rental for one ($22 value)
- $22 for tubing rental for two ($44 value)
- $45 for tubing rental for four ($88 value)
- $13 for tubing rental for one ($26 value)
- $25 for tubing rental for two ($52 value)
- $55 for tubing rental for four ($104 value)
Participants hop onto custom-manufactured, dual-chambered tubes for jaunts down the Delaware River, where they’ll sail past wildlife and picturesque rock formations. The river, which averages 80 degrees in the summer, is between 1 and 5 feet deep, and runs at a speed of about 1.5 miles per hour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on 7/4/14 or 9/1/14. Reservation recommended. Parental signature required for anyone under 18. Must sign waiver. Not valid for Supertube, Snuggletube, Deluxe Tube, or Deluxe Snuggletube. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bucks County River Country
Bucks County River Country lets water-lovers drift down the Delaware River all summer long. The river's balmy, 80-degree water laps the sides of Bucks' rentable tubes, refreshing tubers while pulling them along the natural current on a three-hour gallivant down the river. Or, for those not as inclined to getting wet, canoes, kayaks, and inflatable rafts are on offer, where river days can be spent paddling, fishing, or just drinking in the natural views of the banks' natural rock formation and wildlife inhabitants.
Here are some details on the different modes of travel:
- Tubes: Each tube is custom manufactured with dual chambers for safety and comfort; tubes come in four different sizes and the Snuggle Tube for two
- Canoes: Fifteen-foot, eight-inch "Old Towne" canoes can fit three passengers
- Kayaks: Traditional "sit-in" style and "sit-on top" ocean-style kayaks available, as well as tandem kayaks, small, and large sizes
- Rafts: Inflatable rafts can seat three-five people