Guests drift past natural scenery, while relaxing on Delaware River aboard deluxe tubes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of rental: guests choose between two-, three-, or four-hour trips
- Includes deluxe tube rental with comfortable backrest for a float down the Delaware River
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Not valid on July 4-5. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. All trips based upon availability and are first come first serve. We advise you call or email on day of your planned visit for daily weather and river conditions. Must sign waiver. Guests may upgrade to a weekend tube upon check in at River Country for $12 per person. Parking not included. Visit rivercountry.net for our policies. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bucks County River Country
Bucks County River Country lets water-lovers drift down the Delaware River all summer long. The river's balmy, 80-degree water laps the sides of Bucks' rentable tubes, refreshing tubers while pulling them along the natural current on a three-hour float down the river. Or, for those not as inclined to getting wet, canoes, kayaks, and inflatable rafts are on offer, where river days can be spent paddling, fishing, or just drinking in the natural views of the banks' natural rock formation and wildlife inhabitants.
Here are some details on the different modes of travel:
- Tubes: Each tube is custom manufactured with dual chambers for safety and comfort; tubes come in four different sizes and the Snuggle Tube for two
- Canoes: Fifteen-foot, eight-inch "Old Towne" canoes can fit three passengers
- Kayaks: Traditional "sit-in" style and "sit-on top" ocean-style kayaks available, as well as tandem kayaks, small, and large sizes
- Rafts: Inflatable rafts can seat two-five people