Visitors can drift past the natural scenery while relaxing on the Delaware River on comfortable tubes with a backrest
About This Deal
- Duration of rental: Two or Three hour trip!
- Includes Deluxe tube rental with comfortable backrest for a float down the Delaware River.
- Valid Only for Single-Deluxe Tubes; offer Not Valid for Double-Deluxe Tubes.
- Guests may upgrade to weekend tube rental during reservation at River Country for $12 per person.
- Guests are required to wear a mask while standing in the line and while on a bus or Van.
About Bucks County River Country
Bucks County River Country lets water-lovers drift down the Delaware River all summer long. The river's balmy, 80-degree water laps the sides of Bucks' rentable tubes, refreshing tubers while pulling them along the natural current on a two-hour float down the river. Or, for those not as inclined to getting wet, canoes, kayaks, and inflatable rafts are on offer, where river days can be spent paddling, fishing, or just drinking in the natural views of the banks' natural rock formation and wildlife inhabitants.
Here are some details on the different modes of travel:
- Tubes: Each tube is custom manufactured with dual chambers for safety and comfort; tubes come in four different sizes and the Snuggle Tube for two
- Canoes: Fifteen-foot, eight-inch "Old Towne" canoes can fit three passengers
- Kayaks: Traditional "sit-in" style and "sit-on top" ocean-style kayaks available, as well as tandem kayaks, small, and large sizes
- Rafts: Inflatable rafts can seat two-five people depending on a weight limit not to exceed 1200 ibs.