All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 27, 2015
Reviewed September 3, 2014
Reviewed August 31, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a weekday tubing outing for two (a $44 value)
- $42 for a weekday tubing outing for four (an $88 value)<p>
Participants hop onto custom-manufactured, dual-chambered tubes for jaunts down the Delaware River, where they’ll sail past wildlife and picturesque rock formations. The river, which averages 80 degrees in the summer, is 1–5’ deep with a speed of 1.5 miles per hour. Tubing outings may be scheduled for two, three, or four hours.<p>
Though Bucks County River Country, Inc. sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Must be 18 or older or have guardian signature. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bucks County River Country
Bucks County River Country lets water-lovers drift down the Delaware River all summer long. The river's balmy, 80-degree water laps the sides of Bucks' rentable tubes, refreshing tubers while pulling them along the natural current on a three-hour gallivant down the river. Or, for those not as inclined to getting wet, canoes, kayaks, and inflatable rafts are on offer, where river days can be spent paddling, fishing, or just drinking in the natural views of the banks' natural rock formation and wildlife inhabitants.
Here are some details on the different modes of travel:
- Tubes: Each tube is custom manufactured with dual chambers for safety and comfort; tubes come in four different sizes and the Snuggle Tube for two
- Canoes: Fifteen-foot, eight-inch "Old Towne" canoes can fit three passengers
- Kayaks: Traditional "sit-in" style and "sit-on top" ocean-style kayaks available, as well as tandem kayaks, small, and large sizes
- Rafts: Inflatable rafts can seat three-five people