Sports lounges are a place where you are free to loosen your necktie, roll up your shirtsleeves, and finally see what “points” are all about. Kick back with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15.99 for a lunch for two (up to a $39.98 total value)
- Two salads, sandwiches, or burgers (up to a $12.99 value each)
- Two draft beers (up to a $7 value each)<p>
$31.99 for a lunch for four (up to a $79.96 total value)
- Four salads, sandwiches, or burgers (up to a $12.99 value each)
- Four draft beers (up to a $7 value each)
- Click to view the menu.<p>
Bud's Ale House
The only thing outnumbering draft beers at Bud's Ale House is televisions. As the latest games flicker across 57 flat-screen TVs mounted throughout the dining room, bartenders decant 56 American and imported craft brews. On top of that, the menu includes eight gluten-free bottled beers, as well as an extensive assortment of wines, margaritas, mojitos, and cocktails, such as a crème-brûlée-flavored vodka martini. The libations complement Bud's hearty sports lounge food, which ranges from lamb skewers to deep fried jumbo shrimp coated in italian-herbed panko breading to a ribs and chicken combo.