- 25% Off Car Rentals Plus A Free Upgrade From Budget.com With Code “B006301”
How It Works
Zero Dollar Deals work exactly like traditional Groupons. The only difference: they’re completely free. Just claim the deal like you normally would. When you’re ready, it’ll be waiting in your “My Groupons.”
The Possibilities Are Endless
- Browse the Budget locations at your destination’s airports and feel secure knowing discount car rentals are just a flight away!
- Need a quick reservation? Explore the Fastbreak program to nab your reservation on the fly (without actually breaking anything!)
- Want a vacation from your standard family car? Check out Budget’s great selection of vehicles and shop everything from compacts to SUVs to luxury and premium options.
- Budget is international, too! Check out Budget’s range of international deals and escape the country without breaking your bank!
Powered by Groupon Coupons
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We’ve got thousands of other coupons, promo codes, and deals just like this one waiting for you over at Groupon Coupons.
Avis was founded in 1946 by Warren Avis. Starting with just $85,000, Avis was first located in the Detroit airport. Avis quickly grew and by 1953 there were franchises in Mexico, Canada, and Europe. In 1954 Avis was sold for $8 million to Boston financier Richard S. Robie. Though the company has changed hands several times in its nearly 70-year history, it has never lost sight of its mission of making renting a car as easy as riding a bike.
Today, the company operates more than 5,000 locations in over 150 countries. That means that wherever you go, there's an Avis there waiting to get you on the road almost as soon as you hit the tarmac.