Adventure-seekers may challenge themselves on a two-level ropes course and zip-line from the upper level after completing the lower level
What You'll Get
- During the experience, participants try to cross a high ropes course that features numerous obstacles.
- Weight restrictions: 275 lbs. max
- Age restrictions:
- Course is covered and protected from rain & snow but is outdoors. Weather appropriate dress is recommended.
- Lower level: ages 7 and up
- Upper level: ages 12 and up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2020. Amount paid never expires. 275 lbs. max weight. Must sign waiver. 24hr. advance reservation required. Lower level course is for ages 7 and up and the upper course is for ages 12 and up. Course is covered, but outdoors. Weather appropriate dress recommended. Available weekends only through March. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buffalo RiverWorks
A sprawling complex nestled between two branches of the Buffalo River, Buffalo Riverworks describes itself as a waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination. Asking any of Buffalo Riverwork's fans what they love here might yield a different answer—from watching sports events to flying across ziplines and paddling across the river. Here, there's always something (or more likely, multiple things) going on.
- Events: Riverworks hosts hockey games on their outdoor ice rinks in the winter and summertime concerts in the same space in warmer weather. Their 6,000 square foot indoor event space has access to a flat roller derby track, martial arts dojo, four bars, and more.
- Adventure: A Covered high-ropes course and classic kayak launch means that no matter the weather, adventures are in store for groups large and small.
- The Ward: The river-facing restaurant serves up contemporary American faves with a twist—think burgers topped with bacon jam and tater-tot poutine, all paired with beers brewed in-house.