Skaters of all skill levels can put on their warmest coat, rent skates, and get on the ice for a fun time with partners, friends, or family
What You'll Get
- Outdoor skating, but the rink has a pavilion-style roof to facilitate fun in different weather conditions.
- Valid during public skate only; click here to view the hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in one visit. No cash back or credit will be issued. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buffalo RiverWorks
A sprawling complex nestled between two branches of the Buffalo River, Buffalo Riverworks describes itself as a waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination. Asking any of Buffalo Riverwork's fans what they love here might yield a different answer—from watching sports events to flying across ziplines and paddling across the river. Here, there's always something (or more likely, multiple things) going on.
- Events: Riverworks hosts hockey games on their outdoor ice rinks in the winter and summertime concerts in the same space in warmer weather. Their 6,000 square foot indoor event space has access to a flat roller derby track, martial arts dojo, four bars, and more.
- Adventure: A Covered high-ropes course and classic kayak launch means that no matter the weather, adventures are in store for groups large and small.
- The Ward: The river-facing restaurant serves up contemporary American faves with a twist—think burgers topped with bacon jam and tater-tot poutine, all paired with beers brewed in-house.