Equipped with wine backpack kit, visitors can explore the historic ranch and estate vineyards while sipping on one of three signature wines
About This Deal
- What’s included: 3-5 hike options at 300-acre private Buhman Estate Vineyards ranch, wine backpack kit with a map, one of three options for wine bottles (Rose of Syrah, Estate Chardonnay, or Cabernet Sauvignon; one bottle for every two people), and two disposable/recyclable wine glasses. Each route has a picnic table with a wine opener attached.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Duration: 30 to 60 minutes
- Is the tour guided? No
- What to bring: snacks and/or picnic
- Available 7 days per week from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (the last time slot)
Need To Know
About Buhman Estate Vineyards
Established in 1873 Buhman Estate Vineyards so it's been 146 years since the founder John Jacob Buhman planted his very first grapevine. Nowadays Don Buhman and Suzanne Javorina are honored to carry on the legacy of his family and own The Buhman Estate Ranch and Vineyard that cover almost 300 acres of breathtaking views, private lakes, and ponds of Napa Valley.
- 2015 Napa Valley Chardonnay—white wine for red wine lovers.
- 2016 Vintners Red Blend—cream cola, sweet ripe red fruit, and a notch of French vanilla mocha.
- 2016 Brahman—roasted coffee and a hint of dried rose petals with a note of molasses.