What You'll Get
Learning to use a firearm requires understanding and knowledge. Hone your skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a three-hour Introduction to Shooting class for one (a $150 value)
- $99 for the above class for two (a $300 value)
- $169 for the above class for four (a $600 value)
Instructors first spend 90 minutes leading classroom work, training students in basics such as safe handling, proper grip and stance, sight alignment, and ammo types by working with several models of pistols and revolvers. Participants then spend the remaining 90 minutes shooting five rounds from 16 different handguns, including 22 LR, 38 Special, 9 mm, and 45 ACP.
Each class is limited to 12 students and includes all gun rentals, ammo, targets, eye and ear protection, and range fees. The schedule typically slates classes on select Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and on select Sundays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 72hr cancellation notice required or $50 fee may apply. If under 18, must be accompanied by parent/guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bullet Trap Inc.
- Wheelchair-accessible indoor range
- 18 handgun lanes
- 2 rifle lanes
- Cable system sets targets at distances of up to 25 yards away
- Computer programs simulate longer distances for rifle sighting
- Hundreds of firearm rentals
- 9 mm handguns such as a Ruger P95
- .357 Magnum revolvers such as a Smith & Wesson 627
- Semi-automatic rifles such as a Bushmaster AR-15
At a Glance
Instructors at Bullet Trap call upon their onsite range and classroom space to teach courses, most of which focus on helping students qualify for a license to carry. Beyond that, they go over the fundamentals in beginner handgun lessons and work with students during private sessions. The range connects to a 4,200-square-foot showroom, where the staff advises on arms, ammo, and accessories.