Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four- to six-hour concealed-handgun-license class for one ($95 value)
- $69 for a four- to six-hour concealed-handgun-license class for two ($190 value)
After attending a classroom session that concludes with a written test, students return on a Monday to complete a 20-minute range test. Click here to see the schedule. In addition to the course, each person receives two range passes and a free test fire to use on future visits.
Bullet Trap Inc.
- Wheelchair-accessible indoor range
- 18 handgun lanes
- 2 rifle lanes
- Cable system sets targets at distances of up to 25 yards away
- Computer programs simulate longer distances for rifle sighting
- Hundreds of firearm rentals
- 9 mm handguns such as a Ruger P95
- .357 Magnum revolvers such as a Smith & Wesson 627
- Semi-automatic rifles such as a Bushmaster AR-15
At a Glance
Instructors at Bullet Trap call upon their onsite range and classroom space to teach courses, most of which focus on helping students qualify for a concealed-handgun license. Beyond that, they go over the fundamentals in beginner handgun lessons and work with students during private sessions. The range connects to a 4,200-square-foot showroom, where the staff advises on arms, ammo, and accessories.