All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 23, 2017
· Reviewed August 28, 2017
· Reviewed May 10, 2017
What You'll Get
- $69 Interior and exterior pest prevention and elimination for a residential site up to 3,500 square feet ($180 value)
- 5–6 foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home
- Sweeping webs and wasp nests from eaves
- Treating ant mounds or trailing ants in yards (up to 30 feet away from home) or moisture point granulation for drip stations in desert landscaping
- Clean in-wall dusting via electrical outlets (no baseboard spraying)
- Cabinet voids and moisture point interior dusting
- 100% money-back guarantee for the following pests: scorpions, spiders, ants, all roach species except German, earwigs, crickets, silverfish, beetles, pantry pests, pillbugs, centipedes, millipedes, and wasps
Click here to view available service areas. Valid for homes up to 3,500 square feet; additional fees may apply for larger homes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Appointment required. Does not include treatment coverage for specialty pests including German Cockroaches, Carpenter Ants, Bees, Termites, Bed Bugs, Mosquitoes, and Rats. However, Groupon customers can receive these at a discounted rate—call for details. Includes a 5-6 foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home. Valid for homes up to 3,500 square feet; additional fees may apply for larger homes. Valid only within select service areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bulwark Exterminating
The techs at Bulwark Exterminating guarantee their barrier treatments will both prevent pests from moving in and kill any pests currently squatting in your home. They're so confident, that if you happen to find any pests still alive after a treatment, the techs will come back and treat the area for free within 48 hours, ruining any potential revenge plots.
To further put customers at ease, the technicians rely on effective products and integrated pest-management techniques to prevent bugs and other unwanted invaders. These environmentally friendly techniques include removing the pests' source of food and creating a power spray barrier around the foundation. The technicians deal with everything from spiders to fire ants, depending on where customers live.