Exterminators use a signature hybrid service and high-quality products to eliminate pests from homes and keep them out
What You'll Get
- 5–6 foot barrier of spray protection from outside the home
- Sweeping webs and wasp nests from eaves
- Treating ant mounds or trailing ants in yards (up to 30 feet away from home) or moisture point granulation for drip stations in desert landscaping
- Clean in-wall dusting via electrical outlets (no baseboard spraying)
- Cabinet voids and moisture point interior dusting
- Money-back guarantee for the following pests: scorpions, spiders, ants, and roach species except German, earwigs, crickets, silverfish, beetles, pantry pests, pillbugs, centipedes, millipedes, and wasps
- Service area: see here
Learn More About Pest Control
When it comes to pest control, you might try a DIY approach. But some nasty bugs are best left to professionals.
The Fine Print
About Bulwark Exterminating
The techs at Bulwark Exterminating guarantee their barrier treatments will both prevent pests from moving in and kill any pests currently squatting in your home. They're so confident, that if you happen to find any pests still alive after a treatment, the techs will come back and treat the area for free within 48 hours, ruining any potential revenge plots.
To further put customers at ease, the technicians rely on effective products and integrated pest-management techniques to prevent bugs and other unwanted invaders. These environmentally friendly techniques include removing the pests' source of food and creating a power spray barrier around the foundation. The technicians deal with everything from spiders to fire ants, depending on where customers live.