Choose Between Two Options
$35 for bicycle tune-up ($75 value)
During tune-ups, techs:
- Clean and adjust the drivetrain
- Adjust all bearing tolerances
- Lube and adjust all cables
- True wheels and fill tires
- Wipe down all frame parts
- Tighten and adjust all external parts
Does not include any parts
- $15 for Brutus 360 headlight and taillight set, not including installation ($30 value)
Brutus lights are silicone-bodied and feature five forward- or rear-facing high-power LEDs. Side-facing safety lights provide 180 degrees of visibility. Headlights, available in white or black, shine white light forward and amber light laterally. Taillights, available in red or black, shine red light forward and red light laterally.
Since its founding more than a century ago in 1909, Bumstead's Bicycles has outfitted cyclists with high-end models for commuting or exploring, as well as masterful tune-ups and handy upgrades. The knowledgeable staff guides shoppers through a huge variety of frames, parts, and designs, including sturdy, colorful Nirve cruisers, sleek Trek road and mountain bikes, and balanced Fit BMX bikes.