All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 15, 2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013
What You'll Get
Italian cuisine is often served "family style"—off a platter rotating 50 feet above the diners' heads, which they can only reach through wits and teamwork. Bond over a meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for a five-course Italian dinner for two (a $56 value)
- $55 for a five-course Italian dinner for four (a $112 value)
Each five-course dinner includes the following:
- Bruschetta appetizer
- Salad with house dressing
- Choice of spaghetti or penne with meat or tomato sauce
- Chicken parmesan entree with roasted potatoes and vegetables
- Tartufo, an Italian ice cream speciality
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2013. Amount paid never expires. May purchase multiples. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Only valid for what is on 5 course italian menu. Not valid for Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The chefs—with a combined 70 years of experience—at Mucci's prepare classic Italian dishes such as chicken parmigiana baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and veal crema sautéed in a wine and cream sauce. Patrons enjoy pizza made with fresh ingredients in a casual atmosphere in a fine-dining district.