Italian cuisine is often served “family style”—off a platter rotating 50 feet above the diners’ heads, which they can only reach through wits and teamwork. Bond over a meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for a five-course Italian dinner for two (a $56 value)
- $55 for a five-course Italian dinner for four (a $112 value)<p>
Each five-course dinner includes the following:
- Bruschetta appetizer
- Salad with house dressing
- Choice of spaghetti or penne with meat or tomato sauce
- Chicken parmesan entree with roasted potatoes and vegetables
- Tartufo, an Italian ice cream speciality<p>
Buon Giorno Bistro
The chefs—with a combined 70 years of experience—at Buon Giorno Bistro prepare classic Italian dishes such as chicken parmigiana baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and veal crema sautéed in a wine and cream sauce. Patrons enjoy pizza made with fresh ingredients in a casual atmosphere in a fine-dining district.
83% of 115 customers recommend
“The food was good and very reasonably priced would recommend this place”
“Prepare for delicious food, whatever you order. Chocolate Tartufo is the best dessert”
“Good food. Great service”