All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hands are nature’s silverware—evidenced by early man’s serrated pointer finger and forked thumb. Get back to your ancestral roots in sophisticated, handfed fashion with today’s Groupon to Burger Break in Plano. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a meal for two (up to a $24.39 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $4.99 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $6.75 value each)
- Two ice-cream shakes (a $2.95 value each)
- For $22, you get a meal for four (up to a $48.78 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $4.99 value)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $6.75 value each)
- Four ice-cream shakes (a $2.95 value each)<p>
The fare preparers at Burger Break dish up a hearty menu headlined by freshly ground half-pound burgers made from 100% American beef. Diners can kick off with an order of fries freshly cut that morning, or climb Scoville scales with six battered jalapeños stuffed with cheese beside a pool of cooling ranch. A Hawaiian burger whisks palates away on an exotic vacation with sautéed pineapple, bacon, cheese, and hickory sauce, and the KorBQ chicken sandwich with house-made korean barbecue sauce caters to white meat aficionados. Hearty appetites and double mouths revel in the Double Deluxe burger, which sports twice the meat and cheese—a full-pound patty topped with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles. Duos or foursomes close out meals by comparing straw speed with vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry shakes made with house-made ice cream.
Though Burger Break sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.