What You'll Get
Using a pillowy bun as a barrier, hot dogs are safely protected from environmental hazards such as open manholes and greasy-handed schoolchildren. Enjoy snugly shielded franks with today’s Groupon to Burgers N Dogs in Staten Island. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a meal for two (up to a $27.30 total value) including:
- Two hamburgers or hot dogs (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Two orders of french fries or onion rings (up to a $3.95 value each)
Two drinks (a $1.75 value each)
- For $22, you get a meal for four (up to a $54.60 total value) including:
- Four hamburgers or hot dogs (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Four orders of french fries or onion rings (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Four drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
Burgers N Dogs’ comfort-fare menu fills plates with fried hot dogs, half-pound burgers, and piled-on sides. Chefs hand-patty half-pound portions of beef into meaty disks and spin them over an open flame to create each burger, finishing proteins with a dash special seasonings. Before piling on the traditional trimmings of a Chicago-style or chili-cheese dog, quarter-pound hot dogs do laps in the deep fryer to get ripped. Hand-cut french fries or onion rings and sips of soda or water augment the eats, alongside the traditional American takeout garnish, fortune ketchup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Extra fee for hamburger toppings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.