All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· September 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$12 for five boot camp classes (C$100 value)
- C$19 for 10 boot camp classes (C$200 value)
- C$29 for one month Of unlimited boot camp classes (C$197 value)
Classes are held Monday–Friday at 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. New clients must attend a 30-minute introductory session, call after purchasing to set up the class. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Burke Mountain Personal Training
Burke Mountain Personal Training has a three-part formula to fitness: workouts plus people plus nutrition. For a breakdown of each and what it means to the overall equation, read on.
- Workouts: Group boot camp classes are divided into 60% cardio and 40% strength training. The result is a program that helps you get strong without getting bulky and lose weight without losing muscle.
- People: Head trainers Jonathan Geliebter and Eyal Geliebter lead a team of CFES-certified trainers who are well versed in biomechanics and functional training.
- Nutrition: Fitness records inform you of how many calories you should be consuming, and MyFitnessPal, a food-journaling app, keeps you accountable.