Choose Between Two Options
- C$14 for admission for two to Haunted Village on Thursday, October 23 (C$28 value)
- C$14 for admission for two to Haunted Village on Sunday, October 26 (C$28 value)
Admission includes trick-or-treating for kids and carousel rides.
Burnaby Village Museum
A stream and a short bridge separate Burnaby Village Museum from the outside world. Crossing over is like stepping into a time machine, one that transports visitors back to a tram-stop community in the early 20th century. In fact, an original electric tram is still there, as is an entire town of living, breathing historical characters.
- Size: a 10-acre living history town, with approximately 40 attractions and more than 50,000 artifacts that bring the the roaring 1920s back to life
- Eye Catchers: Townsfolk—dressed in period costumes—who chat with visitors, give blacksmithing demonstrations, and show how to operate a printing press without a single lifehack
- Crown Jewel: the C.W. Parker Carousel, a restored attraction from 1912 that sends riders around at 7 mph and plays music via a 1925 Wurlitzer Military band organ
- Where to Eat: the old-fashioned ice cream parlor
- Iconic Building: the 1893 Love Farmhouse, which is the oldest building in Burnaby
- Special Programs: tours, black-and-white movie screenings, and seasonal Market Mondays that sell locally made goods