Choose between Two Options
- $39.99 for general admission for one ($51.71 value) [option available March 26–May 6.]
- $59.99 for VIP admission for one ($72.41 value)
VIP admission includes early access starting at noon, a Burning Mouth commemorative t-shirt, and extra drink tickets.
Burning Mouth Hot Sauce & Beer Festival
On the first Saturday in May, the first annual Burning Mouth Festival heats up at Twin Creeks Sports Complex, filling an afternoon with tastings of hot sauces and cold beers set to live music. Here's what to expect at this celebration of capsaicin and cerveza:
- More than 30 breweries will be in attendance pouring their potions, including local operations Speakeasy Ales & Lagers and Campbell Brewing. Other breweries will travel from across the country for the event, including Seattle's Elysian Brewing and Chicago's Goose Island.
- Craft hot-sauce makers will be setting tongues ablaze with unlimited samples, and food trucks will have snacks available for purchase.
- Live music will emanate from the stage, including from Northern California's own Kingsborough, whose soulful rock 'n roll gives you an excuse to bob your head so people don't notice you panting to cool down your tongue.