All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$7 for burrito or taco meal for one ($13.75 total value)
- One order of guacamole and chips ($2.75 value)
- One burrito or three tacos ($7.50 value)
- One soft drink or beer ($3.50 value)
$13 for burrito or taco meal for two ($27.50 total value)
- Two orders of guacamole and chips ($5.50 value)
- Two burritos or six tacos ($15 value)
- Two soft drinks or beers ($7 value)
$25 for burrito or taco meal for four ($52.25 total value)
- Three orders of guacamole and chips ($8.25 value)
- Four burritos or 12 tacos ($30 value)
- Four soft drinks or beers ($14 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Burrito Station
Burrito Station's mustachioed cactus logo towers over North Andrews Avenue in Oakland Park. His smile gleans below his colorful sombrero, and his arms stretch open wide as if to greet visitors or convey to them how big the shop's burritos are. Inside, the diverse yet focused menu blends Mexican classics with Peruvian specialties. Burritos and tacos are packed with beef, chicken, pork, and about a dozen different extras, from rice and beans to jalapeño peppers. The rest of the menu, meanwhile, brims with finger-friendly treats, including salchipapas—a Peruvian blend of sausage and potatoes.