Choose from Four Options
- $39 for two tickets to a comedy show with two entrees at a private table ($75 value)
- $75 for four tickets to a comedy show with four entrees at a private table ($150 value)
- $26 for two tickets to a comedy show with one appetizer at a private table ($52 value)
- $52 for four tickets to a comedy show with two appetizers at a private table ($104 value)
- See the event calendar and menu
Here's a question posed by Burroughs Roadhouse: What's the best side to pair with a 16-ounce USDA Prime porterhouse steak? Garlic yukon mashed potatoes? Sauteed green beens? Stand-up comedy? Well, it turns out, the answer is all of these. Burroughs Roadhouse presents live comedy acts alongside an all-American lineup of seasonal steakhouse cuisine.
Regardless of who's performing, the opening acts always stay the same: fresh-baked breads, locally-sourced seafood, and steaks. The chefs use even more prime beef to grill cheeseburgers and even more fresh seafood to make their signature "Not All That British" fish and chips. While dinners end before showtime, servers still bring out wine, beer, and apps such as pub pretzels and deep fried cheese balls during the performance. All of this unfold inside the restaurant's timeless dining room: an old family home from the 1820s, which has windows overlooking the Oak Pointe Golf Course.