Well-trained staff guide attendees in the art of hurling an axe during a one- or two-hour session in a private lane
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What to expect: Bury the Hatchet’s warehouse-style space is expressly for axe throwing. First, instructors lead one-on-one safety lessons before the sessions in private lanes get underway. Axe Masters will guide you with fun games and mini-tournaments to keep the things fun and exciting. Those who take a liking to the sport can go on to perfect their hatch-heaving skills in Bury the Hatchet’s leagues.
- All lanes are private. Max of 12 people per lane.
- Age restrictions: Sunday- Friday 10 is the minimum age to participate; Saturday 4:45 pm on the minimum age is 14. Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision.
- Closed-toe shoes required; participants must present valid IDs.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the booking time
- BYOB: yes (Food only in Philadelphia and Brooklyn)
- The facility is sanitized at open and close as well as after every experience; professionally sanitized once a month.
- Click here to read FAQ section
About Bury The Hatchet- Paramus
Afternoons throwing darts or playing shuffleboard are a thing of the past thanks to Bury The Hatchet, where visitors send 1.5-pound wood and metal hatchets whirling toward targets. Trained "throwing coaches" show groups how to safely handle the hatchets and throw them with accuracy before letting visitors loose to show off their skills. Group tournaments pit friends against friends in search of the elusive bullseye, with big-screen TVs to keep track of scores. No prior knowledge is necessary.