Everyone can throw an axe and make it stick; the fun continues from the sidelines by enjoying a drink or two while socializing with friends
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Two
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Four
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Six
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Eight
- Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Ten
Closed-toe shoes are required. Alcohol is available to purchase onsite.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 14 or older. Reservation required. Sales Tax and online booking fee must be paid at time of booking. Closed-toe shoes required. Limit 10 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bury the Hatchet
Full of fun, competition, and good dose of stress-relief, Bury the Hatchet is the place to experience the thrill of throwing an axe. All of the indoor axe throwing ranges have multiple lanes where customers engage in a one-of-a-kind experience in a fun urban setting. In-between turns they can enjoy a drink with friends from the in-house bar while watching the action from the sidelines. And for those who can't get enough, Bury the Hatchet knows how addictive this kind of stress-relief can be and has leagues available to perfect their hatchet-heaving skills. Read on to find out more:
- The art of axe throwing relies on form not strength, so anyone can do it. During a session, multiple games are played in groups of up to ten players to see who will become the axe throwing champion!
- Corporate team building: Those looking for a one-of-a-kind corporate event that improves communication, motivation, and creativity in the workplace have found it. Axe throwing is a high-energy, fun, and safe activity that everyone is sure to rave about.
- Lasting memory: Axe throwing makes for a great family outing with those hard-to-please teens, an excellent way to spice up a date night for couples looking to add some competitive fun, and is great for all types of parties.