All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Two Hour Axe Throwing Session for Two People
- Two Hour Axe Throwing Session for Four People
- Two Hour Axe Throwing Session for Six People
- Two Hour Axe Throwing Session for Up To Eight People
- Two Hour Axe Throwing Session for Up To Ten People
What to expect: Bury the Hatchet’s warehouse-style space is expressly for ax-throwing. First, instructors lead one-on-one safety lessons before the two hour sessions get underway. Bury the Hatchet works tournament-style, letting groups of up to 12 players compete against each other in knockout rounds. Those who take a liking to the sport can go on to perfect their hatch-heaving skills in of Bury the Hatchet’s leagues.
- Age restrictions: 14 is the minimum age to participate; anyone under 18 must have parental supervision
- Offer valid only at Toms River Location
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Participants may bring their own beverages and food
- Please arrive 20-25 minutes prior to the booking time
- Click here to read FAQ section
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Closed-toe shoes required. Bury The Hatchet is a BYO beverage and food establishment. For a private alley there must be a minimum of 9 throwers (capacity of 12 throwers by alley). Must present valid ID. Please arrive 20-25 minutes prior to the booking time. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Reservation required. Limit 10 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Must be 14 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bury The Hatchet
Afternoons throwing darts or playing shuffleboard are a thing of the past thanks to Bury The Hatchet, where visitors send 1.5-pound wood and metal hatchets whirling toward targets. Trained "throwing coaches" show groups how to safely handle the hatchets and throw them with accuracy before letting visitors loose to show off their skills. Group tournaments pit friends against friends in search of the elusive bullseye, with big-screen TVs to keep track of scores. No prior knowledge is necessary.