What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for admission for two kids (up to $20 value)
- $18 for admission for three kids (up to $30 value)
- $24 for admission for four kids (up to $40 value)
Parents visit for free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May not be combined with any other promotions or discounts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
It takes a village to raise a child. BusyKidz takes that proverb quite literally: not only does the indoor play center give parents a break, it's also organized like a miniature city. In fact, the "exhibits" at this 3,500-square-foot interactive museum are modeled on historical elements of Old Town Folsom. Children create imaginary worlds and imitate adults while playing in the post office, grocery store, '50s-style diner, and doctor's office. Check out the details of their other rooms:
- Art studio: Kids experiment and improvise with all sorts of media. They can even paint on the wall, though in this case it's a washable glass panel.
- Construction room: Tinkering is encouraged through kid-friendly tools, a Lego construction zone, and a foam pit primed for digging in with a mini excavator.
- Home: This room reflects the decor, rituals, and customs of a real family to showcase the area's diversity and teach kids about other lifestyles and cultures. The theme of the room rotates quarterly.
BusyKidz also organizes art workshops, story time, birthday parties, and other events. Parents, meanwhile, can take a mostly hands-off approach, letting their children engage and socialize as they supervise from afar. A café-style lounge offers free WiFi, a well-stocked bookshelf, and coffee and tea for sale.