Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a smoked barbecue meal for two (up to a $51.97 total value)
- 2 glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)
- 2 sandwiches, burgers, or salads (up to a $13.99 value each)
- 1 apple cake dessert (a $3.99 value)
- $50 for a smoked barbecue meal for four (up to a $103.94 total value)
- 4 glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)
- 4 sandwiches, burgers, or salads (up to a $13.99 value each)
- 2 apple cake desserts (a $7.98 value)
Click to see the menu.
Butcher Bar Smoke House & Butcher Shop
The folks at the Zagat-rated and Michelin-recommended Butcher Bar Smoke House & Butcher Shop don't believe in mystery meat. Instead they want people to know exactly what's on their plate, and where it came from. In the case of their barbecue smokehouse, the grass-fed beef, chicken, and pork come from local providers—more specifically, local providers' pastures, where they're raised without hormones, antibiotics, or stressful standardized tests. The Butcher Bar Smoke House & Butcher Shop even took home a people's choice award and won the Coca-Cola BBQ challenge during the New York City Wine & Food Festival.
The barbecue smoke house serves up everything from brined pork belly sandwiches to juicy steaks under the guidance of pitmaster Matthew Katakis and chef Orlando Sanchez. Customers can also purchase uncooked butcher's cuts from the meat case to cook at home or order from the menu's Texas style carvery section, where BBQ and meats are sold a la carte by the quarter pound. Whether customers come for the delectable Filipino sausage or famous burnt ends, they'll want to arrive early, as Butcher Bar sells out of items daily, staying true to their slogan, "We cook what we sell and sell what we cook".