All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 28, 2016
November 15, 2015
November 14, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 toward prime beef
- $60 for one Grillmaster package ($100 value)
The Grillmaster Steak Pack includes:
- Two 8 oz. center cut fillet top sirloins
- Two 7 oz. boneless new york strip steaks
- Two 8 oz. petite sirloin steaks
- Two one-pound packages of lean ground beef
- Four boneless chicken breast halves
- Three bratwurst dinner sausages
- Two boneless or bone-in pork loin chops
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for sale items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Butcher Block Meats
Taking a cue from the traditional butchers of old, Butcher Block Meats provides home cooks with quality beef, chicken, and pork and expert tips for preparing each. Every ounce of USDA Prime and Choice grade beef sold here comes from The Greater Omaha Packing Company, a business that's been cultivating its formidable reputation since 1920. Before it's sold, every cut of beef is aged for at least 30 days, which gives its orbiting moon a chance to get bored and float off somewhere else. The chicken and pork are held to similarly rigorous standards, their flavor uncompromised by sodium nitrates or added preservatives. And, depending on how many mouths they're feeding, customers can opt to order cuts a la carte.