The human obsession with flight stems from a refusal to accept limitations and an intense desire to find out which of your neighbors secretly have pools. Put your eyes in the skies with this Groupon.
$75 for a Half-Hour Flight Experience and Museum Tour ($150 Value)
- Includes taxiing, take-off, flying, and landing
- Valid for two adults, or one adult and two children
- May also be used as a flight lesson for one adult
- Includes a tour of the historic plane museum
- Flight experience is aboard a 1972 Grumman AA-5 Plane
- Adults will have hands-on chance to fly the plane
- Scenic views of Caesar Creek or downtown Dayton
- No experience required<p>
Butler County Warbirds
As a not-for-profit military history museum, Butler County Warbirds preserves and showcases pieces of aviation history for the purposes of educating and entertaining the public. Utilizing the hard work of volunteers–who help repair, restore, and maintain the aircraft—the organization shares the fruits of its labor in a multitude of ways, including public appearances, flight experiences, and with free displays. Funds collected for flight experiences go towards the restoration of aircraft and artifacts.