Soak in aerial views of Caesar Creek and downtown Dayton during a flight experience and learn about historic planes during a museum tour
What You'll Get
- $101 for one flight experience ($150 value)
The 30-minute flight experience includes:
- Taxiing, take-off, flying, and landing
- Valid for two adults or one adult and two children
- May also be used as a flight lesson for one adult
- A tour of the historic plane museum
- Flight experience is aboard a 1972 Grumman AA-5 Plane
- Adults will have hands-on chance to fly the plane
- Scenic views of Caesar Creek or downtown Dayton
- No experience required
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Butler County Warbirds
As a not-for-profit military history museum, Butler County Warbirds preserves and showcases pieces of aviation history for the purposes of educating and entertaining the public. Utilizing the hard work of volunteers–who help repair, restore, and maintain the aircraft—the organization shares the fruits of its labor in a multitude of ways, including public appearances, flight experiences, and with free displays. Funds collected for flight experiences go towards the restoration of aircraft and artifacts.