All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 25, 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013
What You'll Get
Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
Photo Shoots and Prints
- $29 for $150 credit toward photo shoots and prints
- $39 for $200 credit toward of photo shoots and prints
- $49 for $250 credit toward of photo shoots and prints
- These credits can be applied toward:
- Sitting fees (the artist’s time in creating the image); $59 for Easter, and $249–$299 regularly
- Prints ranging from $99 to $499 for gift, album, desk, personal sizes, and wall-size pieces
- $99 for a basic family photo package ($500 value), which includes:
- Family, children, bridal, engagement, or pet photo shoot
- One hour of photography with one or two outfits
- Choice of an indoor or an outdoor session
- $250 portrait credit
Baby bunnies and ducklings will be available for shoots on March 17, 18, 24, 25, and 31, and April 1, 7, and 8.
After the initial photo shoot, customers can return to view and order prints in 3–5 days.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value towards 1 photography session and portraits from that session only. Photo credit options valid toward sitting; remaining balance may be applied to portraits. Valid only for option purchased. 72-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only during regular studio hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday). Not valid for business portraits. Baby bunnies and ducklings available for shoots on dates listed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Butler Photographic Artistry
Rather than constantly reinvent one space for each of his photography sessions, Daniel Butler frames high-school seniors, brides, families, pets, and children at one of his four studios. Along with his indoor workspace—where he hosts Easter specials with live bunnies and ducklings—Daniel owns three outdoor studios: a private lakefront area, a portrait park, and a portrait garden. Subjects can lounge in front of the water, relax in the gazebo, or strike poses in front of a rustic truck. Daniel shares the digital images with his clients, at which point they choose which images to print and preserve. Additionally, Daniel ensures each shot's longevity by framing pictures in his gallery, as well as restoring images with more advanced techniques than coloring in faded parts with a crayon.