All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 13, 2015
Reviewed April 10, 2015
· Reviewed December 7, 2016
What You'll Get
- $45 for admission for two to Wings and Wine ($90 value)
Wings and Wine takes place from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 9, 2015. The event includes a tour through the Butterfly Pavilion followed by a wine tasting and four-course dinner.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required; must e-mail to reserve seats. Walk-ins welcome on first-come, first-serve basis. Must be 21 or older to attend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Butterfly Pavilion
Beetles, butterflies, and spiders, oh my. Those account for just some of the more than 5,000 tiny creatures that call Butterfly Pavilion home. The zoo wants the world to appreciate invertebrates, which make up 97 percent of the world's animal species, and to that end its grounds show off the diversity of their habitats.
- Size: an 11-acre campus and a 30,000-sq.-ft. indoor facility with four exhibit halls.
- Eye Catchers: 1,600 butterflies flap their colorful wings across the Tropical Conservatory.
- Crown Jewel: Crawl-A-See-Em, home of tiny creatures including Rosie the tarantula.
- Don't Miss: the outdoor gardens and nature trails, where grasses, orchids, and other plants attract insects at different stages of their lives, including those angst-filled months inside the cocoon.
- Hands-On Activities: touch sea stars, sea cucumbers, and horseshoe crabs at Water's Edge.
- Special Programs: Rainforest Yoga classes.