All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for two admissions to Butterflies and Bubbly ($100 value)
This adults-only event takes place on Thursday, August 20, at 6:30 p.m. Sip sparkling wine and enjoy delicious bites as the sun sets in the Butterfly Pavilion’s tropical rainforest and vibrant outdoor gardens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Butterfly Pavilion
Beetles, butterflies, and spiders, oh my. Those account for just some of the more than 5,000 tiny creatures that call Butterfly Pavilion home. The zoo wants the world to appreciate invertebrates, which make up 97 percent of the world's animal species, and to that end its grounds show off the diversity of their habitats.
- Size: an 11-acre campus and a 30,000-sq.-ft. indoor facility with four exhibit halls.
- Eye Catchers: 1,600 butterflies flap their colorful wings across the Tropical Conservatory.
- Crown Jewel: Crawl-A-See-Em, home of tiny creatures including Rosie the tarantula.
- Don't Miss: the outdoor gardens and nature trails, where grasses, orchids, and other plants attract insects at different stages of their lives, including those angst-filled months inside the cocoon.
- Hands-On Activities: touch sea stars, sea cucumbers, and horseshoe crabs at Water's Edge.
- Special Programs: Rainforest Yoga classes.