Ultrasonic facial may boost production of collagen in the skin; microdermabrasion can help improve the skin’s tone, texture, and clarity
About This Deal
- Ultrasonic facial: A licensed practitioner uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older.
About Butterfly Skin Care
After working in her native Russia at the Moscow Beauty Institute, Anna Sofman relocated to the United States, where she sharpened her beauty skills and eventually opened her own spa, Butterfly Skin Care. Today, Anna revitalizes skin with a range of treatments, each of which begins with a complimentary skin consultation and incorporates products by Dermalogica and Sonya Skin Care. The beautifiers can transform uneven skin tone into refreshed, youthful façades with microdermabrasion treatments and chemical peels.