Beer lovers can get familiar with Button Brew House beers by ordering tasting flights which may be accompanied by pints
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Each flight includes six beer samples.
- Must be 21 or older
Valid only on $2, 5 oz. pours and $6, 16 oz. pints
- Two flights and two pints are for two or more people.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Gratuity not included. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Button Brew House
The passion for craft beer and the will to build a better community come together at Button Brew House. The Master Brewer Todd Button and spouse, Erika Button aim to produce traditional world-class styles as well as craft beers with a local twist provided by unique local ingredients, such as the flagship Chiltepín Red Ale that boasts spicy notes of Sonoran chiltepín peppers. Here's some of what customers can find on tap:
• Tucson Traveler: 5.0% ABV | 21 IBU | This American Blonde Ale is an easy-drinking beer that is rounded and smooth, it is an American classic known for its simplicity.
• Volstead Pilsner: 5.4% ABV | 32 IBU | A Pre-Prohibition “Western Lager” that’s crisp & refreshing. It’s the original American Pilsner that German immigrants created when they arrived here in the 1800s.
• Button Amber: 5.0% ABV | 30 IBU | This American Amber Ale features a deep amber-copper color that’s not too dark and not too light, making it one of our most crushable beers.
• Button IPA: 7.1% ABV | 76 IBU | This gold medal-winning West Coast style IPA is bursting with grapefruit flavors, excellent pine and citrus notes, and a very pleasant floral aroma.
• All Souls Stout: 5.3% ABV | 44 IBU | This American Stout is a deep, robust, and richly rewarding craft beer. Also served on Nitro when available, it has a satisfying creaminess that is sure to please all souls.
• Chiltepín Red: 6.2% ABV | 16 IBU | This is our interpretation of a Sonoran style spice beer. We have created a true original inspired by traditional Irish Red Ales and local chile peppers.