Microneedling and microdermabrasion aim to purify the skin and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scars, and acne
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Microneedling sessions help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scars, and acne
- Benefits of a mini facial: reducing imperfections for a smooth, clean, and radiant complexion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Appointment required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bwell Spa
The team of experienced therapists and beauticians at Bwell Spa may specialize in skincare and massages, yet their treatments go far beyond that. They actually invite their patrons to a journey full of pampering treatments tailored to one's individual needs and expectations. At Bwell Spa, professionalism blends with passion and commitment.