All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of LED treatment: helps to stimulate the skin’s blood flow and reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. The procedure can also diminish enlarged pores, leaving the skin look firmer and younger.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Service only available Tuesday through Friday. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About By the Bay Skin Care and Massage
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer an assortment of facial treatments, skincare products, and massage. By the Bay Skincare & Massage is a family run business, offering 33 years of beauty services and wellness advise at a very affordable price. Our goal is to help you relax, rejuvenate, love yourself and skin, and smile!
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Mary Van has always been interested in helping people look and feel their best. Since 1983, she has pursued education and certification in professional makeup, skincare, body care, waxing, beauty products, and wellness education. Misty Van has provided Swedish massage for 18 years in an effort help people relax and ease their pain. By the Bay Skincare believes that professional skincare and wellness should be accessible to everyone.
2. What do you love most about your job?
Smiles. We love the beaming smiles we get from our clients, which also makes us smile. We enjoy giving our clients a space to relax and rejuvenate, while providing professional skincare, massage, and wellness education to help them improve their lives.
3. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
A regular client posted online this review which warmed my heart. “Perfect combination of friendliness and space to relax. Also very accommodating for a 9 year old who had a fantastic first facial.”