What You Get
- $65 for $100 worth of Lebanese cuisine and drinks
- View the menu
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
For Byblos Restaurant, starting fresh didn't mean starting from scratch. Popular with New York's Lebanese community, the eatery originally opened in 1990 but was forced to find a new home after a 2010 fire. Despite adopting a clean, contemporary look—complete with cream-colored walls, whitewashed brick, and dark woodwork—Byblos' chefs remain committed to cooking classic, homestyle Lebanese cuisine.
Four Dining Tips
- Choose from four types of hummus. The menu's versions feature pine nuts, ground lamb, or a spicy kick. Regardless, the hummus is served with pita fresh from the oven.
- Savor smoky flavors. Chefs grill everything from eggplant to marinated chicken and lamb chops over smoldering charcoal.
- Taste the homespun character. To add an authentic touch, chefs make yogurt and Lebanese-style lamb sausage in house.
- Seek ingredients from abroad. The restaurant imports Mediterranean seabass; the whole fish is grilled and seasoned with a signature blend of herbs and spices.
On Friday and Saturday nights, live entertainment keeps diners engaged in between courses. To begin, Nadim, a one-man show, dazzles with his encyclopedic knowledge of traditional music and contemporary Lebanese pop. Graceful belly dancers then join him to conclude each performance, mesmerizing the crowd with their hypnotic choreography.