All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Three Vouchers: Each Good for $10 Value
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Pizza may be utilitarian meal that satisfies most everyone, but sometimes you hunger for an exact combination of toppings. No compromise with your fellow diners will do. For those occasions—which will soon become more numerous—head to BYOPizza to construct the personal pizza of your dreams.
The Pizza Process
- Select a crust. A gluten-free option is available, as is a paleo-friendly sweet-potato crust.
- Choose one or more sauces, which include traditional marinara, pesto, alfredo, and citrus chipotle barbecue.
- Go for your fave cheese or dairy-free vegan cheese.
- Go wild with toppings. Fresh, wholesome veggies range from olives and mushrooms to pickles and artichokes; the meat selection features pepperoni, chorizo, and crab.
Alternatively, you can personalize a salad (via a similar process) or order a specialty pizza with designated ingredients, like the Greek-inspired Gyro. The staff then pop your artisan pizza into the brick oven and deliver it to your table in about three minutes. Pair it with a draft beer or, appropriately, a custom soft drink from the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine.
The restaurant is designed to be an industrial-looking hangout, complete with seven flat-screen TVs, a video-game area, and couches. Musicians are often scheduled to perform live shows.