Like life itself, gyro meat should be savored and owes much of its appeal to the existence of pita bread. Live it up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a Greek meal for two (up to $45.96 total value)
- $42 for a Greek meal for four (up to $91.92 total value)
Each meal includes the following per pair:
- One falafel appetizer (a $6.20 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $27.10 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.84 value)
- Eggplant salad spread (a $4.82 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
With its colorful dishes and flame-fresh meals, BZ Grill bolsters Astoria's reputation as a Greek-food destination. From crispy falafel and sizzling, rotisserie-fresh gyro meat to fresh green greek salads and fragrant beef kebabs, every dish is prepared with care. BZ Grill even processes its meat at its own facility before planting it so it'll grow into tall, spinning gyro trees. Some dishes put new spins on classic Mediterranean fare: bacon, for instance, winds around the skewered souvlaki chicken, which can be enjoyed with feta- and oregano-laced french fries. Hanging plants and a chalkboard menu decorate the interior, and a striped awning shields the intimate sidewalk patio.