Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $20 worth of French cuisine at lunch for two or more people (valid until 4 p.m.)
- $30 for $40 worth of French cuisine at lunch for four or more people (valid until 4 p.m.)
- $35 for $50 worth of French cuisine at dinner for two or more people (valid after 4 p.m.)
- $69 for $100 worth of French cuisine at dinner for four or more people (valid after 4 p.m.)
- See the lunch and dinner menus
C'est La Vie Restaurant
Even though C'est La Vie Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, its most important offering might be its desserts. The bakers' virtuosic creations include tarts, fluffy pastries, and the LA Times-lauded Eiffel Tower crepe, which bursts with fresh whipped cream and berries. Crepes occupy a place of honor on the breakfast menu too, bundling apples and cinnamon or mango puree and vanilla ice cream to give mornings a sweet start. These toothsome offerings complement the restaurant's other prize dishes like omelets and benedicts. At lunch and dinner, the menu gets increasingly sophisticated with pasta piled high with crab or filet mignon and saffron bouillabaisse, not to mention a few stuffed crepes, too.