Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a half dozen artisan cupcakes ($18 value)
- $24 for one dozen artisan cupcakes ($36 value)
- $44 for two dozen artisan cupcakes ($72 value)
- Marble cupcake: filled and topped with custard, topped with burnt almond
- Funfetti cupcake: filled with whipped cream, topped with buttercream and sprinkles
- Chocolate cupcake: filled with chocolate truffle whipped cream, topped with chocolate buttercream
- Vanilla cupcake: whipped cream topping
- Red Velvet cupcake: cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate cupcake: peanut butter whipped cream topping
Flavors may be mixed and matched, but may not be modified.
C'est Si Bon Bakery
Three sisters, Shakila, Shay, and Nirvana, spend family time at C'est Si Bon Bakery making a visually stunning and delicious array of wedding cakes, cupcakes, Persian cookies, and French pastries. Along with help from their parents, Sepi and Mark as well as their close-knit staff of long-time employees, the family conjures creamy chocolate mousse cups, delectable eclairs and napoleons, delicate chiffon opera cakes, nutty halva, and cupcakes customized with colorful decorations of buttercream frosting, custard fillings, and playful shapes. The bakers' well-honed dessert-making skills shine forth in their custom cakes, from multi-tired wedding cakes of smooth fondant and shiny sparkles to graduation cakes with frosting mortarboards and diplomas baked inside to baby-shower and birthday-themed cakes.