Choose Between Two Options
- C$78 for a five-course prix-fixe chef’s tasting menu for two people (C$156 value)
- C$156 for a five-course prix-fixe chef’s tasting menu for four people (C$312 value)
C Restaurant reserves the right to substitute items on the menu at the chef’s discretion.
Prix-fixe menu may include:
- C’s Taster Box for two
- Tuna tataki with marinated melon, grapefruit, and ponzu
- Tuna and salmon tartare with nori
- Fried Humboldt squid with chili
- Wild sockeye salmon
- Dark rum salmon candy with preserved lemon
Executive chef Nicolas Hipperson fell in love with cooking in his grandmother’s kitchen, where he helped her prepare dishes fresh from their garden in rural Saskatchewan. Owner Harry Kambolis had the good sense to pluck him from the prairies and put his talents to use to create C Restaurant’s menu, which has gone on to earn dozens of awards from institutions such as Wine Spectator and Vancouver Magazine.
Unsurprisingly, given the chefs' penchant for home-cooking style with a young urban twist, the ever-changing seasonal menu emphasizes seafood dishes, complementing them with local, sustainably farmed ingredients wherever possible. C Restaurant's decor also emphasizes a connection to the natural world with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the Granville Island shoreline. A garden patio shelters diners from summer sunlight with beige umbrellas and the upraised tentacles of the giant squids who live beneath the nearby Burrard Street Bridge.
77% of 1,562 customers recommend
“We came here on valentine's day and we just had to come back again :)”
“We had a great time! It was lots of fun and everyone was very friendly :)”