New Costco.ca membership package gives access to an assortment of brand items like gas, groceries, and electronics
About This Deal
This Costco Membership Package includes:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
- A C$40 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- C$40 off any order of C$250+ on Costco.ca
Terms & Conditions:
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the $40 Costco Shop Card, new members must pay for the tax portion of their Costco membership using any Mastercard® credit card.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships have been expired for over 12 months
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Valid at Canada Costco locations only
- Offer must be redeemed on Costco.ca. Cannot be redeemed in Costco warehouses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Need To Know
With over 50 million members and counting, Costco has established itself as one of the world's leading not-so-secret clubs. And, like all great clubs, it had humble beginnings under a different name in a repurposed airplane hangar. That first club—Price Club—formed in 1976 and was intended to serve small businesses. Later, the company expanded to pass on its wholesale-style savings to everyday people who joined as members. Today, there are over 700 Costco Wholesale warehouses worldwide, each stocked with food, decor, electronics, apparel, and almost every kind of household item. Members can browse products from top-quality name brands, as well as a wide variety of goods from Costco's own Kirkland Signature line. Many Costco locations are a one-stop shop, offering a gas station, optical centre, photo centre, and tire centre. For thousands of items you won't find at your local warehouse, shop Costco.ca.