Restaurants increasingly provide information about the beef they serve, such as whether it was grass fed and if that grass was nourished with delicious beef. Know what you’re eating with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a three-course grill fare meal for two (up to a $70.50 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value). Choose between avocado chimis or Manny’s empanadas.
- Two entrées (up to an $18.80 value each). Choose from the following: USDA Prime sirloin, macadamia-crusted Chicken Phoenix, or salmon oscar.
- One dessert (up to a $6.90 value)
- One bottle of Estrella River wine (up to an $18 value)<p>
$56 for a three-course grill fare meal for four (up to a $141 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each). Choose between avocado chimis or Manny’s empanadas.
- Four entrées (up to an $18.80 value each). Choose from the following: USDA Prime sirloin, macadamia-crusted Chicken Phoenix, or salmon oscar.
- Two desserts (up to a $6.90 value each)
- Two bottles of Estrella River wine (up to an $18 value each)<p>
In their youth, Paul Fratella and Anthony Guerriero met as coworkers at a restaurant. They discussed their hopes of someday opening an eatery of their own. But as time went on, they drifted apart in life. Fratella continued along in the restaurant business, working at locations in Utah, Indiana, and Florida. Guerriero went on to work in refrigeration, and eventually traveled to Spain to study international business. And then, nearly two decades after their first pipe-dream discussions, they reconnected. With Guerriero’s business savvy and Fratella’s experience opening restaurants, the two finally had the blueprint that would breathe life into Caballero Grill.
Southwestern flavors give an edge to the eatery's American grill fare. Chefs cook steaks, burgers, and chicken breasts on a kettle grill fueled with pecan wood, which imbues each dish with a unique smoky flavor. A ceviche bar allows diners to customize their own selection of marinated fresh fish, and Sunday brunch sets out popular entrées alongside a seafood bar rich with shrimp and mussels. And though Fratella and Guerriero carefully curate their entire menu, one dish in particular holds a special place in the owners’ hearts, according to AZCentral.com. Manny’s empanadas, named for their late friend Manuel De Jesus Cabrera, commemorate their lost comrade with a recipe given to them by Manuel’s mother.