Choose from Three Options
- $55 for a four-course dinner with beer and whiskey tastings for two ($100 value)
- $110 for a four-course dinner with beer and whiskey tastings for four ($200 value)
- $150 for a four-course dinner with beer and whiskey tastings for six ($300 value)
This tasting event takes place Friday, September 11, at 7 p.m. Attendees are treated to private seating in Cabin Whiskey & Grill’s large party area and promotional materials from the beer and whiskey vendors. View the food and drinks below, and check out the menu for more detailed descriptions.
- Dish: Pulled-pork sliders
- Beer: Dogfish Head Sixty-One
- Whiskey: Maker’s 46
- Dish: Sun-dried tomato pesto pasta or an iceberg wedge
- Beer: Dogfish Head Burton Baton
- Whiskey: Basil Hayden’s
- Dish: Beef skewers or wood-fired salmon
- Beer: Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
- Whiskey: Booker’s
- Dish: Brownie sundae
- Beer: Dogfish Head Palo Santo Maron
- Whiskey: Old Grand-Dad 100 Proof
Cabin Whiskey & Grill
Trendy and rustic influences each have a place at Cabin Whiskey & Grill. The bar features over a hundred premium whiskeys and more than 15 beers on tap, including several craft microbrews. Variety also characterizes the food menu. Chefs stuff whole jalapeños with pepper jack, cream cheese, and smoked brisket before wrapping each pepper in crispy applewood-smoked bacon; Korean-style street tacos feature marinated steak crowned with ginger-lime slaw, and fresh cilantro; and harissa-spiced moroccan chicken rests atop a bed of mint-tinged couscous.
The grill's rustic yet refined spirit is even more apparent in its dining areas. Camouflage-upholstered booths line the walls, and a fireplace glows in the corner. The room even features a large black-and-white portrait of Abraham Lincoln. At the same time, concrete floors and flat-screen televisions lend a modern vibe to the space. Outside, a patio section features its own bar, as well as ample seating shaded by sun umbrellas and tethered clouds.