Choose from Six Options
- $59 for a zipline tour for two on a weekday ($109.90 value)
- $59 for a zipline tour for two on a weekend ($109.90 value)
- $159 for a zipline tour for four on a weekday ($219.80 value)
- $159 for a zipline tour for four on a weekend ($219.80 value)
- $189 for a zipline tour for six on a weekday ($329.70 value)
- $189 for a zipline tour for six on a weekend ($329.70 value)
Cable Junction Zipline Adventures
At Cable Junction Zipline Adventures, families and friends can overcome fears, build confidence, and perhaps most importantly, bond—all while being dozens of feet of the ground. Cable Junction's zipline course rises into the trees and sends participants zooming through the air. It features seven zipline stations, four climbing elements, and a trio of treetop aerial bridges. At the end of the course, pairs race back to Earth along a 450-foot exit challenge that reaches speeds of up to 30 MPH, roughly the same speed as a cheetah who's not that good in gym class.
In addition to aerial adventures, Cable Junction also has fun groundside. The primitive camping sites allow guests to erect a tent and spend some time out in nature sans electricity and other modern conveniences.