The Museum connects people to Northwoods nature through educational experiences that inspire wonder, discovery and responsibility
About This Deal
- The Museum is a host to a rotating annual exhibit, children’s Curiosity Center, and many specimen displays
- Adult admission is valid for people 18 and older
- Free admission for children under 18
- Admission is free for everyone on Tuesdays
- Click here to view the scheudle of special events
About Cable Natural History Museum
Cable Natural History Museum has a noble goal: the team wishes to connect people to Northwoods nature and inspire passion, wonder, and a sense of responsibility in all visitors. To achieve that, the museum provides educational programs, events, special exhibitions, and, naturally, features some permanent collections
- Permanent Mainstay: over 4,000 specimens including taxidermy mounts, rocks and minerals, plants, and more
- Don't Miss: museum often organizes special programs for families, such as hikes, crafts, and games
- Live Animal Encounters: meet our live collections during regular Snake Feedings and Live Raptor Programs scheduled throughout the year.
- Pro Tip: there are a few parking spots in front of the museum but visitors can also park at the museum's lot, 1/2 block north of the building at the intersection of Randysek Road and Spruce Street.